Go To Content
Main Functions of the Station
- To conduct plant breeding for major crops of economic importance.
- To improve the cultural practices of various crops.
- To propagate and maintain the improved varieties of crops and other crop germplasmsTo .
- To investigate and improve soil, fertilizer, and plant nutrition of farmlandTo .
- To develop farming systems of various crops for sustainable agricultureTo .
- To develop alternative means of controlling diseases and pests and to forecast the epidemics of insect pests and diseases in the field .
- To improve and design farm machinery and related equipment.
- To study and improve farm management techniques in rural areas.
- To carry out agricultural extension through educational materials, training, technical consultation, field demonstration, mass communication, and other measures.
- To raise the living standard of farmers and promote their cultural activities.