網頁置頂
跳到主要內容區塊

行政院農業委員會臺中區農業改良場

:::
:::

第48期--1995年9月出刊

首頁 > 出版刊物 > 研究彙報 > 第48期--1995年9月出刊 > 台中區花卉蔬菜產銷班調查研究

台中區花卉蔬菜產銷班調查研究

研究彙報第四十八期 , Page 25-35,出版時間:1995-9, 詳細內容

 

台中區花卉蔬菜產銷班調查研究

作者:戴登燦

 

摘  要

  為 降 低 我 國 加 入 GATT 後 對 農 業 所 造 成 的 衝 擊 , 行 政 院 農 委 會 於 八 十 二 年 度 開 始 輔 導 花 卉 與 蔬 菜 等 七 項 產 業 組 織 產 銷 班 , 本 場 為 配 合 政 府 政 策 及 加 強 蔬 菜 與 花 卉 班 之 輔 導 , 動 員 農 業 推 廣 中 心 同 仁 進 行 產 銷 班 基 本 資 料 調 查 。 在 八 十 二 年 度 臺 中 地 區 已 整 合 登 記 的 產 銷 班 計 有 花 卉 109 班 、 蔬 菜 227 班 。 經 本 場 調 查 結 果 發 現 , 其 中 約 81% 歸 農 會 輔 導 ; 19% 在 合 作 社 場 及 公 所 下 運 作 , 惟 部 分 班 隊 之 輔 導 單 位 仍 有 重 疊 。 依 主 要 經 營 作 物 別 來 看 , 花 卉 班 以 經 營 國 蘭 類 、 百 合 、 玫 瑰 、 唐 菖 蒲 及 滿 天 星 者 較 多 , 蔬 菜 班 則 以 種 植 花 椰 菜 、 茭 白 筍 、 絲 瓜 、 竹 筍 、 番 茄 、 茄 子 、 菜 豆 、 西 瓜 、 苦 瓜 、 胡 瓜 等 較 普 遍 。 就 產 銷 班 之 共 同 設 備 而 言 , 除 集 貨 場 及 聚 會 用 桌 椅 外 , 其 餘 甚 為 缺 乏 。 班 會 召 開 次 數 以 一 年 6 次 最 多 且 往 往 利 用 集 貨 場 、 班 長 家 及 活 動 中 心 和 農 會 等 地 舉 行 。 至 於 班 產 品 則 以 寄 交 大 都 市 批 發 市 場 為 主 。

關鍵字:蔬菜、花卉、產銷班。

An Investigation of Production-marketing Groups of Flowers and Vegetables in Taichung Area

Deng-Tsann Day

Summary

  Seven kinds of production-marketing groups, including groups of flowers and vegetables were supervised by COA (Council of Agriculture) since 1993 to reduce the impact of attending GATT in future. In order to carry out the government's program of assisting farmers and enhancing the function of production-marketing groups of flowers and vegetables, a project of collecting basic data from the groups was conducted by staff of Extension Center of Taichung DAIS.

  The result showed that 109 groups of flowers and 227 groups of vegetables registered at Taichung district were integrated by Taichung DAIS in 1993. And among those registered groups 81% was assisted by Farmers' Association, while the other 19% was assisted by cooperative farm. However, there were overlaps of group within them.

  In the category of the cultivated plants, farmers of flowers group preferred Chinese cymbidium, lily, rose, gladiolus and baby's breath than others flower crops, while farmers of vegetables group preferred cauliflowers, co-ba, vegetable sponge, bamboo shoot, tomato, eggplant, kidney bean, watermelon, bitter gourd, and cucumbers than other vegetable crops.

  As the facilities of production-marketing group, meeting room, tables and chairs are the most popular than other equipment. The highest nummber of group meeting is 6/yearly, the common meeting location is at group leader's house, activity center or Farmers' Association. Most of the group prouducts is sent to wholesale market of big city.

Key words:vegetable, flower, production-marketing groups.

Top